Connect HP Printer to Laptop with Wi-Fi
Wireless printing has made its presence felt as it is easier to print wirelessly. You can go on printing your important documents wirelessly with the help of your Windows as well as Mac laptops. The ones who are confused as to how to connect HP printer to laptop with Wi-Fi can use the following instructions:-
- If you are likely to print then you can install a network printer or you can share a printer which is connected to your home network.
- You need to choose your wireless SSID and type the password when it is secured.
- Once you are done with installing your network then you can easily proceed to connect your printer to laptop.
- Next open the option Control Panel.
- Now choose Devices and Printers or you can choose View Devices and Printers.
- Next click on Add a Printer.
- Now choose Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Next you can go ahead to choose your network printer from the available printers.
- Now go on to follow the prompts for installing your drivers.
- Now connect to your network printer.
Although the above said instructions are immensely helpful for new HP printer users, yet the ones who can’t figure out the application procedure of these steps can really contact HP Printer Customer Service Phone Number to fix their issues. They can really get quick online assistance from HP support engineers who are well versed in offering speedy help to the users from their side. Connecting your HP printer to laptop with Wi-Fi is really an easy thing for the tech individuals and this is the reason why they are the most sought after engineers to get removal of any HP printer glitch. Hence if you are the one who get failed in connecting your HP printer to laptop with Wi-Fi, then dial HP Printer Support Number + 1-877-640-1326 and get the proper satisfaction by our technical experts. You can contact us at any time 24x7 and get best solution of your all glitches.